If you need a Nondisclosure/Confidentiality Agreement, you may complete ours or, if you prefer, we can use your form.
- Log into QBO.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner of QBO. It looks like this:
- In the resulting popup menu choose “Manage Users”
- Then click “Accounting Firms” on the next screen.
- Next click the green “Invite” button in the upper right corner. Be sure to copy and paste email@example.com for sending the invite.
- You’re done!
If you're uncomfortable giving us access to QBO, please contact QBO (Intuit) Support directly to obtain official answers to your security concerns. Here’s how to contact QBO/Intuit support (as of August 2021).
- Log into QBO and click “Help” in the upper right corner.
- Then in the first popup screen, click “Contact Us” at the bottom.
- In the next popup screen, you’ll have to enter a question of some sort to get a phone number. What you type here doesn’t matter.
- hen on the final popup screen, you can start an online chat, request a callback, or click “Get the Number” to get a phone number.
We are no longer supporting QuickBooks Desktop.
Only if you want us to complete your monthly account reconciliations. If having your bank account number on your bank statements makes you uncomfortable, make a copy and mark out the account number before sharing the copy with us. For your protection, we ask that you not email PDF files such as bank statements, because they contain your account number(s) and emails can easily be intercepted by criminal hackers. Instead, please use our secure client portal to upload your files.
One of my mom’s favorite maxims. And mine too.