Handouts From Madison Street Festival 2022
Thanks for visiting us at the 2022 Madison Street Festival! Here you can download a copy of the handouts we had on display at the festival. The handouts are in PDF format, and can be viewed on any computer or smartphone.
- Tax Prep Information Sheet – information on our tax prep services
- Audit Protection Insurance Information Sheet (this insurance is included with our tax prep services at no charge)
- Payroll Cheat Sheet for business owners who have employees, or will soon have employees, and haven’t signed up for accounts to remit payroll taxes with:
- Internal Revenue Service
- Alabama Department of Revenue
- Alabama Department of Labor
- QuickBooks and Accounting Resources List
- Choosing a Business Entity – Should your business be a sole proprietorship, LLC, S Corp, or something else?
- List of Miscellaneous Information Sources
The following links lead to pages on the IRS website.
- IRS Schedule C – for owners of sole proprietorships or single-member LLCs. Use the categories listed on it to help you decide how to categorize your business expenses.
- IRS Form 2553 – Owners of single-member LLCs should file this form if the owner wants to pay themselves a salary. Without this form, and a confirmation letter from the IRS, single-member LLC owners cannot pay themselves a salary. Instead, they must take an owner’s draw from the company, which is subject to self-employment tax. Avoid self-employment tax by filing IRS Form 2553.
- IRS Form 1120-S – S Corporations must file this form on or about March 15th of every year.
- IRS Form 1120 – All corporations other than S Corporations must file this form on or about March 15th of every year.
- IRS Form 1065 – Partnerships must file this form on or about March 15th of every year.