Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Information
Note: The links below were updated on 12/25/21. Since its creation in early 2020, the Treasury Department, and the IRS have issued a continual stream of changes to the PPP.
COVID-19 Precautions in Our Office
Most people who catch Coronavirus (COVID-19) recover completely, but too many are dying or suffering permanent health issues. In addition, we have family members who are in high-risk groups. Therefore, we are following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- The State of Alabama prohibits us from requiring you to wear a mask in our office, but you are welcome to do so if you wish.
- For your convenience, we have both face masks (if desired) and hand sanitizer (if desired) available when you enter our office.
- We have plexiglass sneeze guards on our desks for everyone’s protection.
- If you know you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 21 days, we ask that you not visit our office until another 21 days have passed.
- If you are sick with COVID-19, please stay home.
Even if you are sick with or have been exposed to COVID-19, we can still help with your accounting or tax needs. We can communicate with you by phone, Zoom (audio/video/screen sharing), email, and text. Please contact us to discuss your accounting and/or tax needs.