How do you know if your practice is making money? Can your firm afford to hire another employee? Will your accounting records pass an IRS audit?
Rocket City Tax Accounting provides a variety of tax and accounting services for attorneys, doctors, dentists, other medical professionals, architects, engineers, and business consultants. We are Intuit-Certified QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisors with years of experience. We charge $94 per hour, with a $100 minimum monthly fee for maintenance clients. Work is exchanged by document scanning and file upload to our secure client storage. (Or we offer dropoff at our office, USPS, and FedEx.) Rocket City Tax Accounting uses QuickBooks Online exclusively.
- On the Banking Screen, we run your bank feed update and categorize your transactions. We update uncategorized transactions for which you’ve provided additional info since the last update.
- We check financial and other custom QuickBooks Online reports to detect errors.
- Account Reconciliations: All bank, credit card, and loan accounts are reconciled monthly. We will need PDF copies of your account statements. You can use our secure client portal, TaxDome, to share those with us. If you’d rather not do that task yourself, and are comfortable doing so, you can set up a “statements only” login for us with your bank. Check with your bank for details.
- Financial statement review: We analyze the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, and Statement of Cash Flows for errors. You can then review those reports in QuickBooks, or we can create a short video for you in which we review those statements. Either way, at bare minimum we encourage you to review your Profit and Loss report at the end of each month.
- We execute standard year-end closing procedures followed by all accounting professionals, and review your books with a fine-toothed comb to ensure they are ready for tax prep.
Other Services (Billed at Hourly Rate)
- QuickBooks phone and email support, provided by an Intuit-Certified QuickBooks Online Advanced ProAdvisor.
- Payroll processing
- Payroll tax filings (monthly, quarterly, and/or annual)
- Sales tax filings
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable management
- QuickBooks setup, catchup, and/or cleanup
- QuickBooks Desktop conversion to QuickBooks Online